Your Charity page
When you register as a charity on Moienfund, you create a profile page dedicated to your organisation and its activity.
From this page visitors can view all your campaigns, contact information and newsfeed.
- Add a description and logo so visitors can recognise you
- All your campaigns will appear here, in order of the most recent
- This is your newsfeed where you can post announcements, updates, photos and videos
Visitors will view your campaign page to get more information and to donate. Here you really have the opportunity to showcase your project by adding lots of pictures, videos and a detailed description.
You will also be able to post specific updates for each of your campaigns letting your donors know about your progress.
- Provide us with as much information as you can regarding your campaign, before submitting it for review.
- Track your activity and thank your donors
From here, you can verify your account, edit your details, view your ongoing projects and publish campaign-specific updates.
- Edit your campaign
- Click here to publish a new update on your new campaign page
- Here you can edit your charity page logo, description and contact details
- Here you can edit your payment information via Koosmik
Verifying your account
At the end of the campaign, we automatically transfer the funds raised towards your bank account.
However to do this you must first verify your account, this must be done by the legal representative of the organisation.
You will need to upload official documents proving that you are in fact the owner of the organisation and that it is officially registered.
Certified articles of association or Trust deed
Formal memorandum stating the organisation/trust’s name, address and activity
Proof of registration
Certificate proofing the entity is officially registered a non-profit organisation/trust
Proof of identity
A valid copy of the legal representatives ID